Private Lessons Fees
- 5 consecutive 30min classes (most often new swimmers under 4) $110.00 + HST ($124.30)
- 5 consecutive 45min classes (usually: Red Cross Preschool and Swim Kids) $150.00 + HST (169.50)
- 5 consecutive 60min classes (usually Swim Kids 9 and 10, and all Bronze level courses) $195.00 + HST (220.35)
Bronze levels are subject to additional certification fees as stated below
Semi Private Lessons
Semi Private Lessons Fees
- 5 consecutive 45min classes$110.00 + HST ($124.30) per child
- 5 consecutive 60min classes $130.00 + HST ($146.90) per child
ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF A DRIVING FEE PER HOUSE WILL BE ADDED TO THE FEE WHEN THE INSTRUCTOR IS DRIVING TO YOUR BACKYARD POOL. GET THE NEIGHBOUR’S KIDS INVOLVED TO REDUCE THE FEE! THE COST FOR POOLS IN THE BOLTON/PALGRAVE/CALEDON EAST AREA IS $40 ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY FOR LOCATIONS FARTHER IN DISTANCE.The Lifesaving Society charges to send out the certificate and medallion you receive in the mail, and as a result, an additional $9.70 is required for Bronze Star, $25.25 is required for Bronze Medallion candidates (you receive 2 certificates: Bronze Medallion AND Emergency First Aid), and $19.00 for Bronze Cross candidates.
BACKYARD POOLS Click Backyard Pool Rules Requirements.doc for an important review of backyard instruction and requirement.
Refund Policy: Refunds or re-scheduling (less a $25.00 non-refundable deposit) will be issued if cancellation occurs within 7 days of swimming lesson for medical/illness reasons. A doctor’s note may be requested by KC Swim School. A 500/o refund will be issued if cancellation occurs within 7 days or through the course of the swimming lessons without medical/illness reasons. Refunds or re-scheduling (less a $25.00 non-refundable deposit) will be issued if cancellation occurs more than 7 days prior to the start of the lesson. Make up lessons will ONLY be granted for bad weather conditions in outdoor pools (be prepared to swim in the rain though).